Why support your heart?
Your heart is one of the most important organs in your body. No matter your age, you can benefit by looking after your heart today. This plan helps you create healthy habits to support your heart and improve your general health and wellbeing.
This plan is particularly suitable if you have:
- high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or high HbA1c levels
It might also help if you:
- have a poor diet, smoke, or suffer from stress
- sleep less than 6 hours a night
- spend lots of time sitting down and don't exercise regularly
This plan doesn’t diagnose, treat, or monitor existing conditions. It also includes videos for exercises of varying intensity.
Check with your GP before starting this plan if:
- exercise might be dangerous for you
- you've ever had a heart attack
- you have congestive heart failure, chest pains, or uncontrolled hypertension